January 13-17, 2022
2022 SCHEDULE CODES:
Type of Event: F/Field Trip, P/Presentation, S/Special Program (Nature events highlighted in turquoise)
Level of Difficulty: B/Beginner, Y/Youth Encouraged, W/Wheelchair Accessible
$: Fees for busses, boats, kayaks, field trips and master classes
Meeting Place: CLAZ/Cloisters (Azure Street), COP/Camp Ocean Pines, CPAC/Cuesta College Performing Arts Center, CPP/Cal Poly Pier, ECP/El Chorro Park, FR/Fiscalini Ranch, HH/Harmony Headlands, HR/Halter Ranch, IMB/Inn at Morro Bay LCR/Las Cruzitas Ranch, LL/Laguna Lake, LOL/Lopez Lake, MBCC Morro Bay Community Center, MBL/Morro Bay Landing, MBSPM/MB State Park Marina, MR/Morro Rock, MU/Museum, OF/Oso Flaco Lake, PB/Point Buchon, SBCC/South Bay Community Center, SLOBG/SLO Botanical Garden, SMLRS/Santa Margarita Lake Ranger Station, SPM/State Park Marina, SR/Sunshine Ranch, SRR/Santa Rita Ranch, SST/ Sub Sea Tours, VR/Veterans Hall, VH/Vandenheuvel Ranch, WC/Washburn Creek, WV/Wolff Vineyards
Bilingual program/Programas bilingües
In 2022, the Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival has 3 bilingual programs. En 2022, el Festival de Aves del Invierno de Morro Bay tiene 3 programas bilingües.
- Songbirds in the Pines, Thur. 1/13, 9 am-12 noon and Sat. 1/15, 8 am-12 noon/Aves Cantoras en los Pinos, jueves 13 de enero, 9 am-12 mediodía y sábado 15 de enero, 8 am-12 mediodía
- Birding Along the Shore, Fri. 1/14, 8 am-12 noon/Aves a lo Largo de la Bahía, viernes 14 de enero, 8 am-12 mediodía
- Observing owls at night, Fri. 1/14, Sat. 1/15, and Sun. 1/16, 3:30-9:30 pm. Observando búhos en la noche, viernes 14 de enero, sábado 15 de enero, y domingo 16 de enero, 3:30-9:30 pm.
- For more information, please check the schedule. Para más información, por favor chequear el horario.
Important Information: The festival program/schedule is subject to change. The "plan your itinerary by day" dropdown is directly connected to our event planning system and has reliable, up-to-date event information.
Events fill up fast. Please review the available events link first to see what's available. Each event has a number. You can tell what day the trip/event is held based on the number. Trip numbers in the 100's are on Thursday, 200's on Friday, 300's on Saturday, etc.
PLAN YOUR FESTIVAL ITINERARY BY DAY
Thursday, January 13 - Monday, January 17
- Use the dropdown menu to view trips/events on specific days.
- Click on the title to view event details which includes links to Leader/Co-leader information & maps to meeting places